29 Halloween Jokes to make you laugh hard
Halloween Q/A Jokes1. Q: Why don't skeletons like Halloween candy?
A: They don't have the stomach for it.
2. Q: Where do spiders do their Halloween shopping?
A: On the web.
3. Q: Who's in charge of the candy corn?
A: The kernel.
4. Q: Why didn't anyone want to go trick or treating with Dracula?
A: Because he’s a pain in the neck!
5. Q: What do birds give to trick or treaters?
6. Q: What do witches put on to go trick or treating?
7. Q: What did one piece of hard candy say to the other after it helped it escape from being eaten?
A: “Thanks! You're a real lifesaver.”
8. Q: What type of plants like Halloween the most?
9. Q: Why don’t skeletons ever go trick or treating?
A: Because they have no body to go with.
10. Q: What did the skeleton bring to the dinner party?
Get more of holiday fun ideas at our Halloween Jokes.
11. Q: Why do skeletons love to drink milk?
A: It's good for the bones.
12. Q: What is a skeleton's favorite snack?
A: A cinnabone.
13. Q: What do you call a fat jack-o-lantern?
A: A plumpkin
14. Q: Who rules the pumpkin patch?
A: The pump-king.
Pumpkin Jokes are importan part of Halloween, but also part of many Thanksgiving Jokes.
15. Q: How does a pumpkin listen to Halloween music?
A: On vine-yl.
16. Q: What to ghosts add to their morning cereal?
17. Q: What is a ghost's favorite kind of drink?
18. Q: What does a ghost put on his turkey?
19. Q: What kind of cereal does a ghost have for breakfast?
A: Rice Creepies
20. Q: Where do ghosts shop for all of their meals?
A: The ghostery store.
21. Q: Why do witches wear name tags?
A: To tell which witch is which.
22. Q: What do witches study in school?
23. Q: Why did the angry witch leave her broom at home?
A: She didn’t want to fly off the handle.
24. Q: Where do witches park?
A: In the broom closet.
Halloween Knock, Knock Jokes25. Knock, Knock!
Who's there? Orange.
Orange who? Orange you glad it's Halloween.
26. Knock Knock.
Boo who? Don't cry, it's only Halloween.
27. Knock, knock!
Who’s there? Al.
Al who? Al go home after trick-or-treating.
28. Knock, Knock!
Who's there? Witch.
Witch who? Witch one of you has the candy?
Halloween Statement Jokes29. Did you hear about the gloomy jack-o'-lantern? It needed to lighten up.
Why makes this Joke funny?
Halloween Jokes and Explanations
Explanation: "Bam-Boo" sounds like bamboo but uses "Boo" to relate to Halloween by implying a scare.
2. Orange you glad it`s Halloween.
Explanation: "Orange you glad" sounds like "Aren`t you glad" and orange is a color associated with Halloween.
3. The kernel.
Explanation: "Kernel" sounds like “colonel” (a military rank), making a playful misdirection.
Explanation: "Tweets" refers to both the sounds birds make and messages on the social media platform, Twitter.
5. On the web.
Explanation: "Web" refers to both a spider`s web and the internet (world wide web).
6. He’s a pain in the neck!
Explanation: "Pain in the neck" is an idiom, and also literally where Dracula bites.
Explanation: A play on "mascara" and "scare", combining them to create a Halloween-themed makeup item.
8. On vine-yl.
Explanation: "Vine-yl" is a play on "vine" (what pumpkins grow on) and "vinyl" (a type of record).
Explanation: "Ghoul-aid" combines "ghoul" and "aid" to mimic the sound of the beverage name "Kool-Aid".
10. To tell which witch is which.
Explanation: Plays with the homophones “which” and “witch”.
Joke of the day - 29 Halloween Jokes to make you laugh hardis the best Joke for Wednesday, 11 October 2023 from site Jokes of The Day - 29 Halloween Jokes to make you laugh hard.
Different people consider different jokes funny, so joke can not satisfy taste for everyone. Some people like Lawyer jokes, other do not consider lawers jokes funny.
People developing software, or doing anything with the software my consider some geek stuff funny, but it might not be funny for the others.
We try to deliver best jokes every day. But, it depends on sites we take jokes from. Besides jokes, find funny photos and funny videos. Great archive so far, years of collected jokes.